CODE OF HONOR
These are the guidelines that determine the advancement of each member in the program. Advancement is done on a quarterly basis.
1. Each member must attend as least three meetings a month unless excused by a parent or guardian.
2. Each member must be able to recite the Supreme 7 initiation lessons.
3. Each member must be able to recite the Kings' Creed.
4. Each member must be able to pass monthly exam (written and physical).
5. Each member can have no more than two infractions
(disciplinary actions) in school or at home.
Contact Bomani McLaughlin